ten truths about me
I am participating in Kim Klassen’s Beyond Layers Course, and this week’s prompt is to share 10 truths about myself. So here goes…
- February has become my least favorite month. Enough said.
- Yesterday, I realized how much birds have become a part of my life. And I wonder what this means.
- I can’t wait to get outside in my garden and feel the sunshine on my back. One of my favorite things to do is clear a whole day and head out there with my favorite music and nothing but time.
- I’m going to be 50 this year. It’s also a leap year. It feels like I need to do something especially significant before next January.
- Lately, I crave spicy food more than I crave chocolate. This feels blasphemous.
- The older I get, the more I pay attention to Nature. I wonder if it’s this way for everyone, or if it’s just me. (Actually, I wonder that about a lot of things.)
- I am a procrastinator. I am trying to change this. It’s not easy.
- Words are my favorite clothes to wear in life.
- I am imperfect. I can’t have it all. Or do it all. I’m learning to make better choices.
And there you have it.
….. ….. …..
Today is Leap Day. In my opinion, that means we have a whole extra day to appreciate life. And that is a very good thing indeed.
TrackBack URL for this entry: